The online pitch for the Goleros community
out-chris n
I'm out. - De
In and ready to win
in
Halloween wedding in CT. I'm out, sorry guys. -Alec
I'm inGriz
I'll probably make it.
i'm in..i think..pretty sure
in and ready to ROCK! Jackie, can you come and sit on some more players this weekend?
Wish I could be there but I'll be out of town this Sunday.-Chris DiBlasi
IN
I'm in. Chip
My sources indicate that Anna, Elyse, and Jon are in.
Yup! I'm in!
Most likely IN.Ermy
out..coming back from NC that day
I'm in.Jon
In
out
ReplyDelete-chris n
I'm out. - De
ReplyDeleteIn and ready to win
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteHalloween wedding in CT. I'm out, sorry guys.
ReplyDelete-Alec
I'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'll probably make it.
ReplyDeletei'm in..i think..pretty sure
ReplyDeletein and ready to ROCK! Jackie, can you come and sit on some more players this weekend?
ReplyDeleteWish I could be there but I'll be out of town this Sunday.
ReplyDelete-Chris DiBlasi
IN
ReplyDeleteI'm in. Chip
ReplyDeleteMy sources indicate that Anna, Elyse, and Jon are in.
ReplyDeleteYup! I'm in!
ReplyDeleteMost likely IN.
ReplyDeleteErmy
out..coming back from NC that day
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteJon
In
ReplyDelete