I am headed to the doctor's office tomorrow to have my knee checked out again. Structurally it's sound, but there seems to be a large mass behind the knee cap that is affecting my play. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that I'm out for this upcoming weekend. -Chris
I'll be heading back from a bachelor party in NY Sunday morning. But our group is essentially a guido version of The Hangover, so I'll keep you posted.
I am headed to the doctor's office tomorrow to have my knee checked out again. Structurally it's sound, but there seems to be a large mass behind the knee cap that is affecting my play. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that I'm out for this upcoming weekend.
ReplyDelete-Chris
I'll be heading back from a bachelor party in NY Sunday morning. But our group is essentially a guido version of The Hangover, so I'll keep you posted.
ReplyDeletemaybe....parents are in town for the weekend...depends on when they head out.
ReplyDelete@Chris - hope the doctor's appt goes well. Dr. Whomever better know the quality of talent he/she's dealing with.
ReplyDeleteKeep the RSVPs coming. Tracy and Ally told me they're in. Elyse is probably out. Jon is a maybe due to travel.
I'm in.
I'm in - De
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteI'M IN BUT HAVE TO LEAVE EARLY
ReplyDeleteGRIZ
kristin will be in dirty jerz for the weekend...out
ReplyDeleteI'm in, Chip.
ReplyDeleteOut of town, good luck!
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteAlly
In.
ReplyDelete-Chris DiBlasi
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI am a maybe- Its homecoming weekend for JMU so it depends on if we can get back in time. I can let you know more so Saturday.
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeletei'm in
ReplyDeleteMost likely in.
ReplyDeleteErmy
I'm in.
ReplyDeletepoor weather sux- i m in!
ReplyDelete-katya
I am there!
ReplyDelete