Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Want to play in the summer league? (Re-Posted)


Once again, CCSL will organize a summer league. CCSL uses the S League to make money and offset costs for the fall and spring seasons.

Details: There will be 7 games, no playoffs. Games are usually on Sundays. Each team will play one weeknight game, probably on the mall, and probably on Monday. Costs are about $1500 per team, which works out to about $75-80 per person. It's pretty relaxed and fun, I am told.


Want to play?


If so, interested in organizing the team and serving as captain? I'm going to be a bit crazy with the new baby.


Don't worry about the number of players initially. We could probably merge with another team to fill out a roster.

14 comments:

  1. I would be interested in playing but don't have the time to organize. Griz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok first of all take that picture down!
    Second of all I am always down for playing more soccer and would be HAPPY to organize :)

    Anyone else want to play?

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in playing too. I want to keep sharp. Wait, let me rephrase that. I want to get sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ally, though it seems I am deliberately punishing you by posting photos, I'm not. It's actually the best "summer" photo that I have of a current player.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in, as long as games aren't during the week. - De

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't kid yourself... You look fabulous Ally!!

    -Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on the fence, when is the season?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it starts on July 12th. The season goes for 7 games, no playoffs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to play.

    -meg

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to play as well and can help organize if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to play as well and can help organize if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to be out of town for work starting June 14th through July 24th. I am guessing the league is probably during those dates but I would be interested in playing as a sub or whenever I return. I may need to get some more info on this league.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would play in a summer league!

    ReplyDelete