Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

RSVP now - 4:45 p.m. game at Trinity

We're back in action after a two-week layoff.  Our game versus Little Urban Achievers is at 4:45 p.m. at Trinity.

Are you in?  

Please RSVP or at least give your status by Wednesday night.


18 comments:

  1. I am making my triumphant return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coming back from NY that day so I don't know if I will be able to make it. I will try, but don't count on my presence.

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the last Trinity game: "Rumble in the Rain"

    I'll be there for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna be heading back from Dirty Jerz that day...I'm gonna try my best to get back for the game in time...but probably wont make it there for kick-off. Mr Irvine...can you keep me posted on how we are looking for female subs that day just so i know though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be there

    Ermy

    ReplyDelete