Doubtful. My graduation is Sunday, but it's on the Mall ironically. If I get done in time, and my family isn't starving..maybe I will run over and where my uniform under my gown. If I don't make it, good luck!
Okay so we got one guy who is in, but not here. He's in NY. One guy is in "Chip". One girl who is "working out, so sorry." One girl who doesn't know "wear" she's going to be. One guy who is getting us new silk jerseys. Four Griz's coming to the game. And some weirdo in Punta Cana, which I'm sure is some bad word that I don't know what it means.
Forgive me - I just have been chuckling a bit reading this list.
I'm in NY.
ReplyDelete-Chris
I'm in. Chip
ReplyDeleteworking so out. sorry
ReplyDeletebrianne
In Delaware with the family.
ReplyDeleteI'm IN.
ReplyDeleteDoubtful. My graduation is Sunday, but it's on the Mall ironically. If I get done in time, and my family isn't starving..maybe I will run over and where my uniform under my gown. If I don't make it, good luck!
ReplyDeletesorry, *wear*, not, where
ReplyDeleteHi again from Beijing.
ReplyDeleteI'm in for the game.
The activity on the blog is a nice break from boring meetings. Today it's a conference in Beijing. Tonight I'll visit the silk market.
Don't forget to allow lots of extra time for parking for the game. Better to take metro.
Let's keep kicking butt.
PI
I'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
i'm in
ReplyDeleteI am in Punta Cana. Good luck Goleros
ReplyDeletei'll be there. -meg
ReplyDeleteOkay so we got one guy who is in, but not here. He's in NY. One guy is in "Chip". One girl who is "working out, so sorry." One girl who doesn't know "wear" she's going to be. One guy who is getting us new silk jerseys. Four Griz's coming to the game. And some weirdo in Punta Cana, which I'm sure is some bad word that I don't know what it means.
ReplyDeleteForgive me - I just have been chuckling a bit reading this list.
I plan to be there.
LOL! I was thinking the same thing Nate. I'm available if needed. Just let me know.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Carlos
In Orlando for work- sorry!
ReplyDeleteCat
I'm in...but turf toe flared up for a couple days after Sunday's game, so I need to be careful.
ReplyDeletePunta Cana = Dominica Republica
ReplyDeletethat's cool!
share pics of the beach
Available if needed
ReplyDeleteErmy is the one in Punta Cana.
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteJon