Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, May 4, 2009

8:00 pm game this week...RSVP Now PLEASE!?!?!

Hey Team!
 
Great game yesterday. We will get it back this weekend. No worries.
Game this Sunday, May 10 at 8:00 pm vs Flirts at George Mason High School in VA. 
Please RSVP for this weekend's game sooner rather than later. We would like to know our roster no later than Thursday.
 
Many thanks and have a great week!
 
Peter & Ally :)
 
 

23 comments:

  1. Out - I'm on business travel for a week. I'm looking forward to hearing the tales of our epic match versus the Flirts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out - wedding in Iowa this weekend. - De

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there with bells on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out- travel for work

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. in, but may be 10 min late
    Griz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wife and kids are in Miami for Mother's Day weekend. I can definitely play if needed. Please let me know.

    Cheers!
    Carlos
    cmaceo@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am out of town this wknd.

    -meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there under the lights....

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so IN for this weekend.. can you believe it!! and Carlos get your sexy ass out there.. we can always use ya! MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Final project due Monday...will depend on where I'm at with it. Will give an update by Saturday.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm there for sure! J, if we're not too tired after our victory maybe we can grab a quick bite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. FOOOO SHHHIZZELE Carly!!! I can't wait!!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. In if needed
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete