Our semi-final game is Sunday June 22nd, 2:00 p.m. at George Mason HS in Falls Church - the "monsoon field." We play the winner of the first-round Tsunami (#4) vs. Quicksilver (#5) matchup.
RSVP now. We'll need bodies. I have the following people as out already: Griz, Chris, De, Kris, Jer, Jackie, Adrian. I won't be there either - in Colorado for a wedding.
Megan will be your captain. If she tells you to drop and give her 20, do it!
Liam is in.
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDelete-bri
I'm there. Chip
ReplyDeleteout
ReplyDeleteGriz
in
ReplyDeleteCarlos -in
ReplyDeleteI'll be there but may need to leave a bit early
ReplyDeleteCourtney is out - at wedding in Seattle.
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck!?! Where is our team?
ReplyDeleteIN
- Ally
I am in.
ReplyDeleteI am in.
ReplyDeleteERMY
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteMegan
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteMegan
Sorry, I'm out. Wedding in Iowa.
ReplyDeleteDe
i am in: adrian
ReplyDelete2 more - Mike and Ashley are in. Ashley is a new player who's been on our roster as an alternate.
ReplyDeleteLooks like we have enough to field a good team.
ReplyDeleteDid anyone keep track of who should take penalties if it comes to that?
Mine was the worst, so I'll be eleventh. I'm usually good in warm ups, but after I'm tired, I'm horrible at them.
We'll talk about PKs over email where we don't have to worry about competitors listening in.
ReplyDeleteI am there if you need me - Cat
ReplyDeleteI'm there.
ReplyDeleteJon
Out. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteDo we need another guy? Bobby said he can play if needed.
ReplyDeleteIn.
ReplyDeleteI'm in..
ReplyDeleteOut...up at the Cape for the week! You guys better win so we can play next weekend! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteKatya - thanks for the offer re: Bobby but he cannot play since he is not on our roster & the refs will be checking IDs to match the team list.
ReplyDelete-Megan