We're not done yet!
We have our last regular season game this Sunday. It's an important one, like all the others. Let's show up and do what we've been doing.
Then, we'll start the playoffs the following weekend. We have earned a bye in the first round on Saturday so expect us to begin the playoffs in the semi-final on Sunday June 22nd. The game will be at the RFK auxillary fields as a part of a CCSL Tailgate function before the DC United game that day [thanks Nate for catching that detail]. In the semi-final, we'll probably play the winner of the #3 vs #6 matchup, which I'm guessing will be Tsunami or Quicksilver. If we win that game, you have to think we'd face ClareAndDons or the Flirts in the final on Sunday June 29th.
I have no idea when game times will be. Expect to play in the morning for both games. I'll try to request a later start time for the opening playoff game since folks may be coming back into town from trips. I doubt they will field requests for the final game, since no team can say for sure that they'll be there. Unfortunately, the final is likely to conflict with the DCU vs LA Galaxy game - oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment