Lou has released the initial playoff sked. Six teams from each division participate in a standard single elimination format, with byes for the top two seeds.
We play the winner of the first-round matchup between Quicksilver and Tsunami. The game will be Sunday June 22, 2:00 p.m. at George Mason HS, which is the "monsoon field."
If we win, we will advance to the finals, to be held between 1:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Sunday June 29th at George Mason HS. Kick off time TBA.
I am very upset that by attending this semi-final game I will be missing the Spain v Italy quarter final, but I will be there with the nets, flags, and game roster.
ReplyDeleteDo I get to pick the line up?
bummer dude, i read your comment just as i was turning on the Italy v. France game. I guess I won't be surprised.
ReplyDeletesorry dude...I forgot you DVR.
ReplyDeleteI have a wide screen computer monitor so I have the ESPN360 going in the upper left hand corner and my work going on on the left side.....the benefits of being your own boss.
I do miss the details though...like what the commentators thought of the penalty call.