You know how this works.After each season, we vote for MVPs. We typically choose one guy, one gal. You can use any criteria you want: best body, most likely to succeed, whatever.
Cast your ballot now by posting a comment.
I'm going to withhold my vote until I see some comments up there.
I nominate Pete as MVP in the male category. It is the hardest job of all to be the organizer and on top of that he had to do that job from the sidelines for half the season, which I know from experience can be frustrating. I'm surprised that Pete didn't strap-on his gear yesterday and try to help after we were down 4-0 with heatstroke and no male subs, but he kept his composure, knew that the game meant virtually nothing, and didn't risk it. That takes willpower.
ReplyDeleteI'm still weighing a few choices for MVP in the category of woman and don't have a nomination yet....stay tuned
As painful as it is for me to admit, I am going to nominate Jon as the MVP on the male side. He's the guy we always look to for a goal when we need it most. Also, I don't think he missed a game all season. If you ask me tomorrow though, I have no memory that I was the one who wrote this.
ReplyDeleteOn the ladies side, I am nominating Deanna. She was a lock down defender all season, but also used her speed to be a dangerous offensive option making runs out of the back.
Overall, great season from everyone. It's just too bad the scheduling for the championship game worked out so poorly for so many players.