Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Friday, June 27, 2008

It's time (don't forget your photo ID)

It's time to play our last game of the spring season. Thankfully, we went all the way and will play for the division championship.

Game is at 10:00 a.m. at Wakefield HS in South Arlington. Click here for a map and directions. Show up a half hour early for warm up. The field will be open. This is the same start time announced earlier. I wanted to clarify since there was some talk over email about moving the game up. It didn't happen. The game stays at 10:00 a.m.

Bring a photo ID. You can't play with out it. The league is doing roster checks.

I know we're all motivated to win. I know we can do it. It's important, though, that we go out on a high note, win or lose. Let's play to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment