Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 8th 9:45 a.m. game - RSVP here

We are playing Tsunami at Trinity, which has special rules (no dogs, no peeing, etc). If we win, we secure second place and the chance to play our last game for first place and automatic promotion. Let's bring our game again.

Show up early and bring a white T-shirt.

We already know that Bri, Liam, and Pete are out.

21 comments:

  1. I'll be there.
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will be at the game, but i won't play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may only be there for a half. Its my cousin's HS graduation party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there - Chip

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm outtie this week. In NY.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ermy, Jackie, Mike are in

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can play if needed.

    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK WAIT!!!! My wife (Luly) has just informed that I have to take Sophia to her dance recital rehearsal in the morning!!! ARRRGGHHH!!! I was realy excited about even the prospect of playing you guys/gals. Sadly Im out :-(

    -Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chris, Kristin, Kate are in

    Adrian is out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our team is...

    Women: De, Ally, Megan, Carolyn, Jackie, Kristin, Kate, Katya (1/2)

    Men: Nate, Jer, Jon, Chip, Chris, Mike, Ermy

    Tom or Carlos may join us as well. We're good for numbers but a little on the low side for guys. We'll be playing with 6 guys in the field.

    ReplyDelete
  12. According to weather.com, by the time we take the field it will be 88 degrees and sunny and feel like 95 degrees because of the humidity.

    bleh!

    our saving grace is that usually it feels about 5 degrees cooler on the Trinity field.

    ReplyDelete