RSVP for our last game of the season. 2:00 p.m. versus Red Tape at St. Stephens, which is in Alexandria. It's where we played the championship game last year. Key game, everyone needs to show up and keep the streak alive.
Don't know who's out, but we know that Adrian, Jon, and Mike are in.
I will be out. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteMegan
I will be there but will LATE -bri
ReplyDeleteyep
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteGriz
I am there.
ReplyDeleteJon
I'll be there :)
ReplyDeleteI am in...
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteDe
I'll be there...
ReplyDeleteI will be there. Chip
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDelete-Chris
I'm out...will be out of town for a wedding. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteAlly
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteLiam
IN.... as always..... :) yeeehaw
ReplyDeleteOut. In NY, good luck!
ReplyDeleteI am in but will be a little later than usual. Have to work till 2...but will hustle to get over to the game
ReplyDeleteLooks like we're in good shape, a little heavy on guys. Roster will be:
ReplyDeleteWomen (7): Bri, Katya, Carolyn, De, Jackie, Ally, Kristin.
Men (10): Nate, Griz, Jon, Jer, Chip, Mike, Ermy, Chris, Liam, Adrian
We'll need all the women to show up on time. Bri and Kristin will be late, which means we're starting with minimums for women. About 15' into the game, we'll be fine though.