Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Best Goal So Far

Wesley Sneijder scored the best goal of Euro 2008 so far in my opinion.
Check out the replay at ESPN360.com. The Dutch are going to win the
whole shootin' match! Finally!
Nathan

4 comments:

  1. Damn, I can't find it on the Internet! I may have recorded the match on my DVR though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a short clip of it on soccernet.espn.go.com

    the Euro 2008 page has short videos that run on the left hand side of the page.

    nothing that you could post here though

    ReplyDelete
  3. i watched the game - i had DVR'd it. The Dutch are inspired. Very creative attack. All 3 of their goals were good. The best play of the game was Van Nistelroy's double flip on the sideline that completed a blistering transition and set up the second goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched that Nistelroy double flip on the goalday.blogspot.com web site - cool man!

    Lots of older forwards go to Real Madrid to die a slow death (Ronaldo), but Nistelroy has just gotten better.

    ReplyDelete