
The occasion is George's bachelor party. No, I'm not joking. George is getting married, anything is possible. We wish him well, but don't forget to have some fun over there first. Take pictures (of the game) and enjoy the memories. Incredibly, this isn't even their first opportunity to see a game. They saw Arsenal versus Roma in a UEFA Champions League match earlier this year. Carlos is a hooligan for Arsenal.

Look how close they are to the field
They're not the only ones on travel this week. Cat is headed to the Grand Canyon. Sweet. I've seen some amazing things there and I highly recommend a serious visit to everyone.
Wow, and I'll be at home.
George is sooo excited he may just run onto the pitch naked!! As for me... I'll be cheering for Fulham!
ReplyDeleteGo Fulham!
ReplyDeleteHey Carlitos,
ReplyDeleteIf George charges the pitch in the buff, remind me not to watch.
Will he be advertising for a casino somewhere on his body? Might as well make some money on the deal.