Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RSVP for the Next Game - Time and Location Change

First things first.  The league has rescheduled our game to 11:00 a.m. this Sunday - and moved it to Kenmore in Arlington.  Please note the change.

RSVP right away since we might have a numbers problem this week with the Cherry Blossom, injuries, and travel.

On Thursday night, I'm headed to Colorado for some spring skiing.  Sink a goal for me!  Keep in close touch with Ally so she can manage the numbers.


16 comments:

  1. Out, unfortunately. Our game really got the engines started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure i m out after running a 10 mile race...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there - De

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll shall play.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there, though less than 100%. Running Cherry Blossom 10 before game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in. My calf strain is a little tight, but should be 100% by Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there. Someone needs to make up for Jon's weaknesses if Ally lets him play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be out of town this weekend.

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Out, running the Cherry Blossom 10 miler. Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has anyone heard from George?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  11. two women players?

    hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nate this is who we have...
    Women = 4
    Me
    De
    Heather
    Kristin

    Men = 9
    JON
    Mike
    Nate
    Adrian
    Chris
    Chip
    Griz
    Ermy
    Jer

    ReplyDelete