There is a $200 fine for teams that forfeit games without giving advance notice by COB Wednesday. Because we lease most fields, and have to pay referee crews a handsome fee, we don't have much room for forfeits either logistically or financially. If we contact the league by Wednesday, they will most likely reschedule our games.
There is a $500 fine if representatives from each team fail to make themselves available to referee 5 matches per season. We've never paid this fine because we have reffing options in Jer, Liam, and perhaps Katya in the future. We rely on these teammates to ref games, and they've been really steady and awesome for us.
If we are ever fined by the league, I will recover the costs from players. And you have to pay it. We're not going to have a discussion about who's fault the fines are. I thought I would warn everyone. Don't worry, I don't expect it to happen. We'll keep our spotless record. Good job on that, by the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment