As reported earlier on this site, George and Carlos went to London last weekend to watch a Premiership fixture. Turns out they saw one of the best games of the season. Fulham surprised first place Man U with a 2-0 win at Craven Cottage.

Look at those photos. It must have been awesome. I heard that Dempsey was a factor in the game. Ronaldo - not so sure. The guy's got skills and a whole lot of ego.



And now, a news flash. It's time to welcome George back to the team. He's going to play in net to help us out - and to reprise old times! Losing Alec for the season is a tough blow. We really appreciate George stepping in and bringing his signature style back to our game. Meanwhile, send Alec a note to make sure he's recovering well. He will be missed out there.
Dempsey had a great game. The guy that subbed for him scored Fulham's second goal - I hope that doesn't hurt his starting line up place.
ReplyDeleteMan-U was complaining all over the field - I love to see Rooney's temper flare and get him sent off.
Wow, George and Carlos, the Fulham good luck charms.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous guys. What a great game to witness, possibly the straw the broke the proverbial camel's back as far as ManU's title defense. I think Liverpool is on the best form and can overtake them for the crown.
Aside from that, don't care about the EPL too much. Chris and I talk La Liga pretty often, and I think Ermy went to Madrid last fall to take in a game at the Bernabeu.