Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, March 16, 2009

Goleros Rush Week

The semester is just getting started and it's time for Rush Week.  That's right, we're going to have lots of events to get ready for the spring season.

First, the scrimmage.  We're planning it for Sunday.  More details TBA shortly.

Second, the happy hour.  We're looking at Tues, Wed or Friday of next week.  Plan on it.

Third, there's the paying the dues part.  Yeah, see my earlier post and get it done people.  I have three new BFFs: Chris, Nate, and De, who all paid their dues already!

See you all soon.  I wasn't part of the frat scene, I don't know where this rush week thing came from.

5 comments:

  1. Pete,

    I am pretty sure I should be your newest brest friend...I paid in CASH!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete,

    I am pretty sure I should be your newest best friend...I paid in CASH!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Pete she apparently paid you twice...once in cash and once in....

    ReplyDelete
  4. the captain gets all the perks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I didn't mean to post that first one. It was early this morning.

    MY BAD!

    ReplyDelete