Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, March 23, 2009

RSVP for 1st game - 3/29 at 5:30

I will be posting the schedule tonight.

Please RSVP for our first game of the season.

We play DC Thunder at 5:30 p.m. Sunday March 29th at Virginia Highlands, which is the Pentagon City field.

We know the following people are out: De, Heather, Mike, Griz.

17 comments:

  1. Sorry to miss the first game, but I'll be out of town for my dad's birthday. Great seeing you all at the scrimmage yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barring rain, I shall appear as well
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far the forecast calls for showers so somebody better go pick up Chris cause he doesn't want to get his bike wet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Driving back from NY with Mom so I'm at her mercy for when we leave- a strong maybe! Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ermy is in.
    Saw him last night when his team beat my team.
    Hey Ermy! don't get hurt playing all those games per week!

    Hey Pete, Ermy says he might have someone for goal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll be there. -meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goleros Return....

    I will be there.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you back George.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like no rain predicted for game time

    ReplyDelete