Well, Carlos is saying he can play Sunday if we need him.
Jer is saying something about the US playing tonight v Costa Rica....and asking Carlos if he was in Miami and saw the US training there before they left for Costa Rica.
Actually that was Pete using his Spanish. Here's a direct translation:
"Little Charles. How was Miami? I missed you, you strapping Latino heartthrob. If you were here, I would proclaim my undying affection for you on the steps of the local university.
Play with us Sunday. I promise to make it worth your while." At least that's what I think Pete said...
I'm in, but will need a ride. Anyone coming from DC? Or can someone pick me up at a metro near the field? Sorry, I'm currently car-less, bike-less, etc.
In
ReplyDeletei'll be there
ReplyDeletebri
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteAlly
Out of the country until June 22nd. Good luck Goleros.
ReplyDeleteErmy
driving back from a wedding in NC, should be there in time! Cat
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteYo si puedo jugar. Es mas, quiero jugar si me necesitan. :-)
ReplyDeleteIn. Can't wait to play with everyone finally!:)
ReplyDeleteI'll be there. - De
ReplyDeleteI do not think we can translate that Carlos....
ReplyDeleteHowever, I am there
in!
ReplyDeleteCarlitos - como fue Miami? El equipo estadounidense estaba entrenando en FIU antes de que fueran a Costa Rica. Juegan esta noche.
ReplyDeleteProbablamente, te necesitamos. Te llamo pronto.
Guys I do not understand what you two are saying... TRANSLATOR PLEASE!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, Carlos is saying he can play Sunday if we need him.
ReplyDeleteJer is saying something about the US playing tonight v Costa Rica....and asking Carlos if he was in Miami and saw the US training there before they left for Costa Rica.
Do I got that right?
Actually that was Pete using his Spanish. Here's a direct translation:
ReplyDelete"Little Charles. How was Miami? I missed you, you strapping Latino heartthrob. If you were here, I would proclaim my undying affection for you on the steps of the local university.
Play with us Sunday. I promise to make it worth your while."
At least that's what I think Pete said...
Oh yeah, I should be there on Sunday.
I only know a few words in Spanish, but Jer seems to have the best translation...I'm in too.
ReplyDeleteI'm in, but will need a ride. Anyone coming from DC? Or can someone pick me up at a metro near the field? Sorry, I'm currently car-less, bike-less, etc.
ReplyDeletePedro:
ReplyDeleteYo estaba pescandon en los Cayos :-) Por favor llama me para yo hacer planes. Ciao!
-Carlitos
Peter:
"Iwas fishing in the Keys. Please call me so that I may plan my weekend accordingly. See Ya!" :-)
I'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm out...good luck!
ReplyDelete-meg
i'm in...
ReplyDeleteMike in
ReplyDeleteAshley in
Bri out
Jon in
ReplyDeleteI'm in. Chip
ReplyDelete