View Larger Map
We've missed Ermy in the last few games. You're probably wondering...where has he been?
In Peru.
Peter,
I am going to Peru to play Soccer. It is a tradition in my hometown (Trujillo nort of peru) to reunion the 13th of June which is the day that start the festival and lasts 5 days with lots
of food, beer, music ..etc. Many people from my hometown travel to Trujillo
from different parts of the world to this date. There are two soccer
teams in my hometown which are very competitive and don't get
along very well, (it remainds me like Mexico and USA when they play
soccer) they practice all year around to be champions. Anyway, to
make the story short, this year there will be 4 teams, two that I
mentioned, one from players residentes in Europe and USA (I will play for
this team) and other team from Lima. Usually the stadium gets very
crowded I will guess from 10 to 15 thousand spectators.I will scout some jerseys and let you know.
Ermy
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009, 22:43:13 -0400
Subject: Re: have fun in peru...
From:Ermy,
I'm looking for posts to put on the blog. Before you leave for Peru, tell me
why you're going, what you're going to see, and whatever else. It's a cool
story. Also, scout out some jerseys for me down there. I will probably text or email you about the baby when it comes! Oh, and I'll work on DCU/Real tickets. I don't have season tickets to DCU anymore so I'm not priority. It's not open for public sale yet. But I'm working on
it.PI
No comments:
Post a Comment