There's nothing you can do about it: we're playing at 8:00 a.m. Sucks to be us.The game is at our "home field" at Trinity. Remember the special rules. In particular, don't speed on the way there.
Let's turn this early start into an advantage. By showing up ready to go, perhaps we can give our opponent a wake up call.We're playing Lost Tourists, which was a First Division team only a few months ago. I'm sure they're pretty good.
Maybe we can go to brunch after the game - like at a diner or something, 'cause I don't think the fine dining places want a bunch of sweaty soccer players.
Are you in?
IN
ReplyDelete- Ally
in
ReplyDeleteout MAYBEE- OF ALL the times, I have my 10K race that day- but honestly if we are short women, I would MUCH rather play soccer than run a stupid race....let me know pete!
ReplyDeleteIt's MD homecoming week and well it might take an act of God to get me from College Park to Trinity by 8 a.m. Of all the weeks to have the 8 a.m. game. Is there anyway we can get that pushed back to a more sensible time. I don't even get to work by 8.
ReplyDeleteDid you really just ask to push the game back because of your homecoming?
ReplyDeleteBri and I made it to the game after our homecoming Mike.
I'll be there. I have the net and flags. Mike has the jerseys, which now looks like a potential problem. Perhaps multiple wake up calls to Mike are just what the doctor ordered.
ReplyDeleteJust testing to see if this works.
ReplyDeletesleepy
I'm in...
ReplyDeleteI'm in. Peter, can I hitch a ride so I don't freeze my butt off on the way over? I need it to play.
ReplyDeleteGo Terps!
Liam
In - Liam, I can pick you up. It pains me to say this, but I'll see you at 7:15. OMG, it will be dark.
ReplyDeletePI
Unless you're the homecoming King, Mike's excuse ain't gonna cut it.
ReplyDeleteNate - how did you put that hyperlink into the comment?
Just learned how to do this:
ReplyDeleteInstead of writing the the word that you want to be a hyperlink, put this stuff in place of that word:
hyperlink word here
I found this out by clicking "view: source" on a web page that had a hyperlink in a text area similar to how we do our comments.
Ha - I thought it might not work to show you on this page - or I guess you might say it worked to well.
ReplyDeleteI'm in, but will need a ride as well.
ReplyDelete-Alec
Out of town. Goodluck! See you all next weekend.
ReplyDeleteJon
kristin is in
ReplyDeleteIN!! yeah Early and Cold!!
ReplyDeleteI am always game for picking up anyone.. and I usually pick up Alec.. but since the game is in the opposite direction.. can anyone from VA or NW dc pick Alec up???? I can pick Kate up if she responds....
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDelete-adrian
I'm there.
ReplyDeleteChip
I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew if they will cancel the game because of the rain so I can sleep few more hours.
ReplyDeleteErmy