I hereby call upon the Goleros men to step up and join us more often at social events. The women on the team are carrying all the water. It's enough that they have to do it on the field - but off the field as well?
Of course, I have to mention that Jer and Jon came to the game too. And at the happy hour, we had a few more guys - Liam, Jer, Jon, and Mike.
So there's hope.
The DCU game was excellent. With the 2-1 win over New England, they are now making a late playoff run. If they win next Sunday versus Columbus, and New York loses versus Chicago, I think they can make the playoffs after all. I give it about a 30% chance, which is better than they deserve after this season.
[Photos by Author]
I was there, but at the last minute I got a better offer - I could see you guys from the VIP section (only because I new what color shirts Jackie and her friends were wearing having seen them outside the stadium before the game).
ReplyDeleteGoleros should try to get VIP tickets for at least one game next season - the vantage point - high above one of the goals - was very educational in terms of positioning on corner kicks and such.