Well, I have decided that it is time to move on to the next phase in
my career, so I have decided to scour the wide world of work for
something better for myself. Some of you have heard me mention this
already, some not.
Down to it: I am looking for opportunities involving writing,
editing, or research in any of the sciences, energy, or environment.
(My strongest skill sets are writing/editing, research, and analysis.)
I am primarily looking at the D.C. area, but there are places I'd
consider moving to, as well.
If you hear of something or know someone in these areas, I'd love to hear more.
Thank you to all, and to all a good night!
Liam
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, bud.
ReplyDeletePI
Let's talk some more soon. I don't have any idea what you do, but surely there is something out there!
ReplyDelete-Chris