Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

RSVP for the last regular season game

We face the Commissioner's team for the last regular season game.  DC Divided is looking pretty good in the standings, putting up better numbers than we are.  I've been told that Sanjay is not a guy you want to have a lot of time on the ball.

Game's at 9:45 a.m. at Trinity.  The only slacker I know of is Alec - he's headed up to New York.

What's your status?

18 comments:

  1. I'll be there.

    Who is available to kcik around Saturday? My skills need some sharpening since I've been in the field, and we want to do well in our last game. A workout would do wonders for me right now.

    Thx,
    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about the time change this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In. For now, I'll report for three others too:

    Alec - out
    Ally - in
    Jon - in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck team! I'll be there in spirit. De

    ReplyDelete
  5. In for the first half.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry guys- I definitely want to be there but I will be at my Homecoming at JMU this weekend- my knee has been hurting so this rest will do me good. Kick some butt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there, but I might be late.

    I think I overheard Adrian say he is going to be in Vegas
    this weekend. Let's have a fund drive to give him money to bet for a Goleros travel fund.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry to be a pain...but as of now i am a maybe. I will be coming back into town that morning and with the extra hour i might jusrt be able to make it there.
    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. out.
    VEGAS!!

    -adrian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for the late response .. I am in...

    ReplyDelete