Have any scheduling requests? Post them here today.
From the commissioner:
Playoffs
Playoffs are scheduled to begin the weekend of Nov 15th and 16th. The top 6 teams of each division make the playoffs with the two top seeds getting a first round bye. As always, we will have quarterfinals on a Saturday (15th) with the Semifinals on Sunday (16th). Finals will be Sunday Nov 23rd at GMHS starting at 3:30 in the afternoon. If you think you will likely make the playoffs and have schedule requests for Lou please let him know asap and we will try and accomodate wherever possible. Please note, these requests can only be time of day and not actual day of the game. Also remember that ID checks will be done at playoff games and no players that are not on the official submitted roster from Week 4 will be alllowed to play.
For the next 2 weeks, please be sure to update results on the web site as soon as possible after each game so that we can start to plan playoff matchups.
I have a game at 1:15 at Bishop McNamara H.S. in Forestville, MD on Saturday, 11/15. So, I'd prefer a game later in the afternoon or an early morning game (did I just say that?).
ReplyDelete-Alec
Thanks for commenting, it's always good to know the Goalie's sked. I requested an early or late time to accommodate. Have a safe trip to NY.
ReplyDeletePI