This year, only one member of the team is running the Army 10-miler: Cat.
Best of luck, Cat, you're tougher than I am. I can't believe you think you could have played a soccer match after that. They would have to bring me home on a stretcher.
Impressive.
What was your result and what was your average split?
Thanks for the support! Race went well, the weather was perfect and the crowd was awesome. Official results aren't up yet but I think I came in around 1:45 or so. My friends from work and I all ran together for comraderie. I could have played a game after, but was glad that there was no pressure afterwards :) Will update with actual results tomorrow.
Thanks for the support! Race went well, the weather was perfect and the crowd was awesome. Official results aren't up yet but I think I came in around 1:45 or so. My friends from work and I all ran together for comraderie. I could have played a game after, but was glad that there was no pressure afterwards :) Will update with actual results tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteCat
congratulations on finishing. must be an intense work place if you can find a bunch of colleagues to do a 10 mile run!
ReplyDelete