My prediction for the starting lineup follows. It's not my favorite lineup in the US pool, but it will do for now. We have a host of problems, including finding a forward who can finish and finding a midfielder who can orchestrate the attack as opposed to disrupt on defense. Right now, Donovan and Dempsey are kind of lost between the midfield and forward position. We have lots of depth on defense. The competition for left back will be pretty fierce leading up to South Africa. More on that later. Here's my prediction for Saturday. I do think we'll see Adu in the game and probably Altidore too.
CHING
DONOVAN
BEAS EDU BRADLEY KLJESTAN
PEARCE GOOCH BOCA CHERUNDOLO
HOWARD
I think you're right Pete, and I think that it is sad that in such a short period of time Bob Bradley has pretty much settled on his starting line up. There are so many good players out there - especially some that are coming into good form.
ReplyDelete