Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunday Oct. 19th 1:00 p.m. - are you in?

Let's keep this train moving.



Please RSVP for Sunday's game at Kenmore MS in Arlington.



See you there!

24 comments:

  1. My ankle is iffy from a good crack I got at the end of Sunday's game. I'll probably be a game time decision.

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. [guido]I've got your game time decision right here Chris!![/guido]

    I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in.

    BTW, can any of our refs work the 11:00 AM at Kenmore? Last I checked we were one ref short.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there, hopefully I will have stopped bragging about last week's goal by then. The awesome assist came from Ermy who drew in 2defenders.

    -Chip

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there and Chris will too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there- this may be the last game aside from make-ups due to road races and JMU's homecoming Oct 31-Nov 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris, I'll back you up. You lay it out for the team man! That said, I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

    I'm in (and looking for redemption).

    PI

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there. -De

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Goleros,
    I just wanted everyone to know that I tried to test the ankle on Monday night during an indoor practice. I was, however, quickly kicked in the crotch by an errant shot and sat out the remainder of the game.

    To summarize my status, the ankle is better, but the crotch is still residually tender. Needless to say, I am considering all your posts as I conduct a balancing test to determine my availability for Sunday's game. I am leaning towards "I'm in", but I still reserve my ultimate decision until later this week.

    Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts on this blog. And no, just because Heather is now "Wristy" because of her injury, this does not mean that my new nickname will now be "Nutty", "Bally" or "Sgt. Testicles".

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am there.

    No comment on Chris' last post but I hope he shows to the game.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chris, we appreciate the balancing test and believe strongly that it will weigh in favor of playing.

    As for your nickname, I'm afraid it's up to us, not you. I haven't seen anything that I like better than El Nino though. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm out. Flying to NYC for an event. I'm sorry I won't be there. Good luck!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in... and I can pick up alec and kate!! Miss you guys.... (I am so gay!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in. I might have to leave a little early though..

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm out- in Chicago for work and resting up for the MCM on the 26th. Good luck!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sgt. Testicles it is, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll probably be there - it pains me to miss a game. But I've got unfinished projects at home, and there are plenty of guys (provided Captain Balls shows up) so I'll make it a game hour decision.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm out for a game or two.
    Griz

    ReplyDelete