Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

RSVP for Oct. 12th, 2:00 p.m.

We're .500 at the half-way point.  Let's improve that mark in the second half of the season.

This Sunday's game versus the Diplomats is at 2:00 p.m. at the GW Mount Vernon field (upper Georgetown).  Other than Trinity, it's probably the best field we have access to in this league.  I just like the atmosphere.  Fun fact: Grizzy can walk there from his house.

Are you in?

[Image by GW Athletic Dept]


18 comments:

  1. I believe that I will be there.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. innie - to borrow Adrian's phrase.

    PI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accept your invitation and certainly hope to meet or exceed your expectations!
    Respectfully yours,
    N

    ps: indubitably

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winner! We have a winner for the best RSVP yet. Well done, N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you been talking to my Mom? No one has called me Grizzy since I was a kid. In honor of the jr nickname, I'll see if Mom will drive me there in the minivan and pick me up two hours late. I'm in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm out of town. Good luck! De

    ReplyDelete
  7. Report from happy hour:

    In: Jon, Mike, Jer, Ally, Bri

    Out: Jackie, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have liked to make the happy hour - but one thing led to another and I ended up tearing out a terrible window in one of my bedrooms. Somebody should hide the wrecking bar from me.

    Hope you had a few drinks for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm out of town this weekend. Good luck!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  10. really sorry guys i am OUT for this weekend...im out of town for the columbus day holiday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Out of town this weekend...Good luck, see you next week!

    ReplyDelete