Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Indoor concludes this week - RSVP here

RSVP here for our last indoor game - Wednesday 10:00 p.m.


We've been steadily improving our play in the last few weeks. Last chance to prove it when we play Yellow Snow. If we win, we could finish right in the middle of the division. If we lose, we could finish second to last.


Actually, the division is quite competitive. There are only two standout teams - Dubliners and Dirty Nellys. The rest are very close, and few have a winning record. Fairfax United and Yellow Snow are in the third and fourth position with only 3 wins. That's more one than we can reach, so the playoffs are definitely out for us now.

The last two weeks have been ugly.  We played Esso Tigers to a 5-1 loss.  There were several junk/lucky goals, and some funny moments when I was in goal (my moves have been likened to the "swan" or the "cobra").  Last week, we played the top team in the division, Dubliners, to a 7-3 loss.  It was a pretty competitive match actually.  We fell asleep for a few minutes. 

See you Wednesday night. 

10 comments:

  1. Out...sorry but I have an event that night.

    Good luck!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm out. I will be heading to Spain to see the twin sister. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there- Tim could I catch a lift with you? Let me know, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there. - Katya- i gotcha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny in

    Jackie in

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry team, can't make it tonight. good luck!

    ReplyDelete