
Time to pay up folks!
Dues are as follows:
$85.00 Player fees
$15.00 Optional donation to team-designated charity
Total: $100 w/ charity or $85 w/out
Please pay immediately via paypal (to pdi.usa@gmail.com). I will also accept cash or check at the field. If you go that route, please bring to the first game.
Let me give some further details for those who want them. First, the team's books are always open to those with a google account. I continually run a deficit paid out of my own pocket, but as long as it's reasonable, I don't mind, it's worth it to me. For instance, two players flaked for our indoor season and my personal dues were about $300, versus $70 for the other players. It happens.
Second, dues are almost $10 cheaper this season versus last (they were $93) - we hit our target. We are in good position in terms of the number of players on the team, which is the key.
Third, this charity program is really working out. Read about it here if you're new. We're averaging about a 50% contribution rate among players. I'd like to up that so we can keep the money rolling into United for DC.
Thanks everyone!
Ally wins the prize as the first to pay. Believe me folks, I appreciate that type of enthusiasm.
ReplyDeleteNate gets honorable mention for being #2. Is anyone going to try to be as good as Nate and Ally?
ReplyDelete