Coed Classic - July 19-20, 2008 - Columbia, MD
We've sent a team to this every year since 2004. I'd like to send a team again this year. Pretty high priority. Put it on your calendar.
Hot Dog - July 26-27, 2008 - Reston, VA
This is an 8v8 tournament, but it might be fun depending on whether the Coed Classic comes together.
Coed Cup - October 25-26, 2008 - Dallas, TX
The nationwide coed tournament returns. My teammates on the legendary Pink Panthers tell stories about this tournament. The CCSL Vice President is involved in organizing this year. I'm not sure what our schedule is, but I'd like to send a team if we can manage it. Could be fun, although a little pricey since we have to spring for airfare. I think we'll need to combine forces with at least one other friendly team - perhaps Far Post?
Fallfest - November 2008 - Columbia, MD
Hopefully this end-of-the-season tourney will return. Maybe we can participate, depending on the coed cup and other things.
I also plan to field a team for the Neptune Classic in August. I hope some of these work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment