Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Scouting Report

Our first game is against Flirting with Sobriety. It's going to be a difficult way to start the season. This is a team that's coming down from the 2nd division so they obviously have skills. Nathan reports that they're fast and like the give-and-go. We'll need to emphasize marking the man and marking him/her well. I know from talking to others that they can have some attendance issues. First game of the season is always hard that way. I want to have our squad organized and ready to go so that we don't run into that problem.

Here's what another captain said to me about our opponent:




Flirts, as they call themselves, are a pretty good team, that's fairly young, but I think they have a keeper who was decent, but not someone who trained as a keeper. And they might have had organizational issues. I think both times they had just a sub or two. I think we played them [last season] and squeezed by. Definitely not a blowout.

No comments:

Post a Comment