The online pitch for the Goleros community
Surprise, I'm inPI
Sorry guys, I don't think I can make it unless I can get a ride directly from Union Station at 730 ( I have to close the fitness Center and that's the EARLIEST I can get out). if anyone else is leaving later, PLEASE let me know!-Katya
probably out since it is an early game and my wife put the kids down by herself last night white I drank and played poker for st. patty's ;)
I'm in
I'm in.
I am out of town this week, so I will not be there...Good luck!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ally - you're playing out of your mind in indoor. Keep it up!PI
Jackie is in
in
Surprise, I'm in
ReplyDeletePI
Sorry guys, I don't think I can make it unless I can get a ride directly from Union Station at 730 ( I have to close the fitness Center and that's the EARLIEST I can get out). if anyone else is leaving later, PLEASE let me know!
ReplyDelete-Katya
probably out since it is an early game and my wife put the kids down by herself last night white I drank and played poker for st. patty's ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteI am out of town this week, so I will not be there...Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAlly - you're playing out of your mind in indoor. Keep it up!
ReplyDeletePI
Jackie is in
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDelete