Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tonight...

Hey, everybody,

I just got the details on a soccer party tonight in Adams Morgan. (I
believe Bourbon is near Tom Tom and Roxanne/Peyote.) I used to play
with one of the hosts in Arlington. If you are looking for a little
action tonight and are in town, here are the details:



Host: Amaryllis Seabrooks, Lauren Perusse, Sarah Pickens, Matt
Deskiewicz and Courtney Sindelar
Location: Bourbon in Adams Morgan
2321 18th St., NW, Washington, DC 20009 US
View Map | Find a Hotel |
When: Saturday, November 10, 10:00PM

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?event=SPHVHSLUFLXEXJNLGBZU&inviteId=OOWAWFGEKDHHKYQRIRSY&showResponse=&sortOrder=&responseToExpand=not+yet+replied



The theme is "Teammates' Teammates," and other non-soccer friends are
welcome as well. There are too many invited people now to add more
e-mail addresses. This invite is going to people and teams from
several leagues in the area, so you have a chance to meet all kinds of
soccer people. Hope ta see ya!


Liam

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah. I'd guess there were around 150-200 soccer people in and out of there throughout the night. I was there from 11:00 - 2:00. I had a blast.

    ReplyDelete