Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Indoor is dead

We had a dream to form a men's or coed indoor team this Winter - but that dream is dead. We missed the deadline, couldn't find enough interested people, and now the league is creating a new division on Saturday nights, which doesn't work either. Oh well, maybe later this winter or next year.

3 comments:

  1. My friend, Alphonso, who plays indoor in Sterling might be interested in moving his team to Southrun next session. Since that is an 8v8 field I'm sure the five of us manly men that wanted to play could join his team.

    n

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a plan. if that new division wouldn't have been saturday night, i think we could have fielded a team this session.

    i hope the next session doesn't cut into outdoor season too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little overlap wouldn't be a bad thing. Help our fitness, right?

    Nathan, I'd definitely be up for playing at Southrun. I played at Sterling for a couple of sessions and between the drive and seriously poor refs, I'd rather not play there again. Keep me on the list.

    ReplyDelete