This chapter is all about Courtney and Scott. Courtney, of course, is our versatile teammate who can play lots of roles on the field, but is ideally suited to a classic fullback role where she can be unleashed for runs along the wing to support the attack. We haven't seen much of her lately due to a nagging injury and a serious travel schedule at the new job. But she'll hopefully return to the fold soon.
And now for the love. Court and Scott are engaged to be married. It's great news - I think we all know how lucky Scott is. It's no big deal for me, 'cause I already know a Courtney and Scott who got engaged and then married. And they live in DC too. But there is only one Goleros Courtney and Scott.
We don't know Scott well, but he must be pretty awesome given Court's standards. He has contributed to our team though - I believe he took our team photo on the Mall last Spring.
Congratulations and best wishes!
Congrats Courtney!!
ReplyDelete