Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Friday, September 14, 2007

Announcement on dues is coming soon

I'm afraid there's no good news when it comes to dues. The league raised our fees in order to pay for the premium fields that we've been getting.

I'm projecting dues of $92 per person, which is a very small raise over last season and still higher than what I'd like to be charging players. On top of this, we will continue our tradition of seeking optional contributions for our charity program. It's just a few dollars, please consider it. Also, I've promised the new recruits that we will pro-rate their dues, and we will. I'll get with you individually.

As usual, I keep our finances on a google spreadsheet that is available to all who want to see it. I'm sure you can all imagine that even with these dues I don't come out ahead in the pocketbook. But keeping dues to a minimum is important to me and to everyone.

When the formal announcement is made, you will have 1 week to pay up, so please be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment