The online pitch for the Goleros community
I'll miss the Oct. 7th game. Good Luck!n
Cool - if others read these comments, make sure to add your own if you will be out.
Peter I will be out of this game as well. I will be in NJ.. but I am game (no pun intended) for the rest!
The two top teams (both undefeated) are out of the way, so we have a chance to pick up some steam. See you soon.Go 'Leros!Liam
I'll miss the Oct. 7th game. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleten
Cool - if others read these comments, make sure to add your own if you will be out.
ReplyDeletePeter I will be out of this game as well. I will be in NJ.. but I am game (no pun intended) for the rest!
ReplyDeleteThe two top teams (both undefeated) are out of the way, so we have a chance to pick up some steam. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteGo 'Leros!
Liam