Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, October 11, 2010

What a game!

Despite our lack of numbers on the sideline, injuries/sick people and the lights going out we played pretty freaking good Goleros. Thank you to Mark again who stepped up big and Carlos and Jorge for making fabulous appearances.
That was a fun game guys and it was really fun to win!
Have a great week and RSVP to the blog early for next weeks game. We have a bye the following weekend and the the next game is Halloween.
See you guys soon.
Ally & Peter

5 comments:

  1. According to my email, we have the following points awarded. We are missing some.

    Anna (Ally), Own goal (?), Adrian (NK).

    What are we missing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to add that was one of the most balanced games we've played against an excellent (if one one of the best) opponents we've faced.
    -Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nap had an assist to Ermy I believe-

    and I agree with Carlos. Fantastic game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the kind of pass I got from Nap, the only thing I did was to drible two defenders and scored for the fist time with my left foot.

    Ermy

    ReplyDelete