The online pitch for the Goleros community
i'm out of town for a wedding...good luck guys!I would also like to add that I appear to be the 1st person to respond on the blog!
out.
InGriz
In!!
Out. Reffing all day (and night).
In (again!)~Ally
In if needed.-Silver Fox :-)
I'm in- Cat
IN!!!!!
out but if need be, I can try and be there
Out again this week. Good luck!
My ankle is iffy, but the rest of me is ready to go-Chris N
in
I'm in Boston for the weekend, sorry!-Suzie
Andrea is inElyse outJackie outDe outYeah, we're short on women.
Chris DiBlasi is in.
I may be in but don't count on me.Ermy
Mike outMeg is maybe
Jon out
I will be InErmy
Mark inAnna in
I'm out of town...good luck
i'm out of town for a wedding...good luck guys!
ReplyDeleteI would also like to add that I appear to be the 1st person to respond on the blog!
out.
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteGriz
In!!
ReplyDeleteOut. Reffing all day (and night).
ReplyDeleteIn (again!)
ReplyDelete~Ally
In if needed.
ReplyDelete-Silver Fox :-)
I'm in- Cat
ReplyDeleteIN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteout but if need be, I can try and be there
ReplyDeleteOut again this week. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteMy ankle is iffy, but the rest of me is ready to go
ReplyDelete-Chris N
in
ReplyDeleteI'm in Boston for the weekend, sorry!
ReplyDelete-Suzie
Andrea is in
ReplyDeleteElyse out
Jackie out
De out
Yeah, we're short on women.
Chris DiBlasi is in.
ReplyDeleteI may be in but don't count on me.
ReplyDeleteErmy
Mike out
ReplyDeleteMeg is maybe
Jon out
ReplyDeleteI will be In
ReplyDeleteErmy
Mark in
ReplyDeleteAnna in
I'm out of town...good luck
ReplyDelete