The online pitch for the Goleros community
InGriz
will be in Cambodia Oct 15-26...good luck team, stay in 1st place!
Available if needed!
Wedding in PA, good luck!Cat
I'm in!
I will be there-Chris N.
I'm out (will be at the beach...brrrr...)
Since i survived this past sunday lets try it again.. See you all sunday. ~ Smash
I have a men's league game at 11:00, so I'm out. Good luck team.-Alec
I'm in. -De
Jackie Jones is in. -De
Most likely out. There is a small chance I could make it, but probably not.-Chris
in!!
I will be in.Ermy
I'm in
In!!(knee's a little funny but I'll be there!!)-carlos
BTW.... Natural Grass. Thank GOD!!!!!Let's get a big fat "W" !!!-Carlos
In
ReplyDeleteGriz
will be in Cambodia Oct 15-26...good luck team, stay in 1st place!
ReplyDeleteAvailable if needed!
ReplyDeleteWedding in PA, good luck!
ReplyDeleteCat
I'm in!
ReplyDeleteI will be there
ReplyDelete-Chris N.
I'm out (will be at the beach...brrrr...)
ReplyDeleteSince i survived this past sunday lets try it again.. See you all sunday. ~ Smash
ReplyDeleteI have a men's league game at 11:00, so I'm out. Good luck team.
ReplyDelete-Alec
I'm in. -De
ReplyDeleteJackie Jones is in. -De
ReplyDeleteMost likely out. There is a small chance I could make it, but probably not.
ReplyDelete-Chris
in!!
ReplyDeleteI will be in.
ReplyDeleteErmy
I'm in
ReplyDeleteIn!!
ReplyDelete(knee's a little funny but I'll be there!!)
-carlos
I'm in
ReplyDeleteBTW.... Natural Grass. Thank GOD!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLet's get a big fat "W" !!!
-Carlos