The standings show us finishing in third, with two teams above us tied for 2nd. I didn't have a chance to analyze those standings, but they are almost surely wrong. We are probably 4th, and maybe even 5th since we have a head to head loss to Tsunami. It was really tight at the top of the division. A win today would have delivered a title (not a tie). Whew, that was close. Shows that we had a good season.It ain't over. After that loss, believe it or not we are in great position to make a run in the playoffs. Yes, we'll have to play 3 games to win. But we can totally do it. We are solid and look out if you're Taz and you have to meet us again. I like our chances.
Schedule to be released soon.
Be ready!
Notes: 4-1 loss to Taz Devils, 10/30/2010. Goal: Griz (Ermy). GK: George.
Good catch Pete about Tsunami. I didn't see that. So Tsunami is actually in fourth because they beat us and DC Thunder. We are fifth because we tied Thunder and have a better goal diff.
ReplyDeleteWhich means we will play Tsunami in the first round and Thunder will play LUA as they are third because Quicksilver beat them. Taz and Quick are 1st and 2nd respectively.
[ps...sorry i was such an ass yesterday...it has been four weeks since I played in the field (three weeks ago I was goalie) and my mind and body were not ready.]
We'll beat them all in the playoffs!