We're passing the halfway point in the season, and points are getting important. We play the top team in the division, Gang Green, and I'm sure they're expecting a win given that they're 4-0.
2:00 p.m. at Ridge in the District. If you've never been, allow exta time to get there. It's not easy to find.
Please RSVP by COB Thursday.
I'm out.
ReplyDelete-Chris N.
In- however may be slightly sore and not as quick from the 10 miler @8am
ReplyDeleteIN
ReplyDeletePete, Allie, Let me know if you need people and I will be available this weekend - PROMISE!!
ReplyDeleteNo babies this weekend, FYI - Due date was Oct 3rd....
I'm out.
ReplyDeleteJon
I'm in
ReplyDeleteGriz
In
ReplyDelete-Chris DiBlasi
tentative but its looking good
ReplyDeleteI'll be in NY, so I'm out. Good luck guys.
ReplyDelete-Alec
out...have to work..
ReplyDeleteIn. Will need to snag a ride.
ReplyDeletei can play...
ReplyDeletemy foot feels much better- i can play!!! not the whole game but some 20 min chunks
ReplyDeleteI'll be there... but not sure how much I can play... I have my final assessment at 7pm Sunday night and I want to make sure I have enough in the tank to pass with flying colors.
ReplyDeleteThat said, if I'm on the field, I'm 100%.
I'm in - De
ReplyDeleteI'll be there!
ReplyDeleteI'm there, Chip.
ReplyDeleteOut of town. Sorry guys!
ReplyDeleteGood luck team!
That last post was from Ally.
ReplyDeleteSuzie and George are in too.
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteIN!!
ReplyDelete->SP
Out. Friend in town from Gitmo, Cuba. Good luck!
ReplyDelete