Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What did you think of the game?

How can we turn that performance into a win next time?

Let's think positive.

Game report: 3-2 loss to Celtic on 9/13/09 at Ridge Rd. Goals: Tracy (Jon) in 80', Suzie (Jon - deflection off throw-in) in 89'. GK: Alec.

1 comment:

  1. I thought we passed well from the back to the midfield. We created a lot of soft chances that were easy for their goalie - my shot in the beginning for example. We had a difficult time getting the ball to somebody in the box - until the very end. Sometimes we lapsed into long balls from the back, but you gotta do that every once in a while to create space in the middle I guess. Turnovers remain a problem - or a I should say that tracking back and covering open players after a turnover remains a problem.

    ReplyDelete