The fourth game of the season offers us a great opportunity to put ourselves back at .500.
Are you in?
We already know that Kristin, Alec, Tracy, and Katya are out.
Another big game. We play Armory, a team against whom we have done well over the past few years. We have beaten them in the regular season the last two times. They eliminated us in the playoffs a year ago when we played the evening game at W&L and went down in PKs. They also killed our merged summer team 7-3 as recently as August 23, 2009. They had a fast striker who had a deft touch and loved to run right at the defense.
I'm in!
ReplyDeleteChris DiBlasi is in
ReplyDeleteI AM IN!!
ReplyDeleteAlly
I am there.
ReplyDeleteI'm out
ReplyDeleteThere
ReplyDeleteI'll be there
ReplyDeleteGriz
out.
ReplyDeleteI am in...
ReplyDeleteLooks like we are few and far between
Good luck guys. I am out
ReplyDeleteErmy
I will be there
ReplyDeleteCaptain's report:
ReplyDeleteAshley in
Elyse in
Anna maybe
Alec maybe
I am in! See you Sunday :)
ReplyDelete