Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, September 7, 2009

Game 2 - please RSVP now for 8:00 a.m. Sunday game

OK, folks, it's time to rebound from our hard-fought loss two weeks ago. We're playing Celtic at the crack of dawn in Southeast (Ridge Field - see earlier post).

We MUST have a good showing for this game. The start time cannot be a factor.

It's going to be a great game.

Are you in?

20 comments:

  1. Out- Reston Triathlon @7am. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In, but I will need a ride.

    -Alec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out - Wedding out of town. - De

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there. Field looks nice - I hope all the other lines aren't too confusing though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. probably not- still nursing a stress fracture but i will play if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just kidding- i am a definite no unfortunately. Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of town until Sunday.

    Good luck!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. In! But will need a ride and hopefully subs (haven't played in a few weeks...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. out working :-( which sucks cause girl #'s is low... Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm out. This should be the last game I miss for a while. Hopefully, I'm itching to play.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ashley and suzie in. elyse out.

    ReplyDelete