Our game is at 11:30 on the mall. I'm a little worried about attendance this week so please RSVP early.
Our opponent, Quicksilver, is talented when they field a whole squad. They only trail us by three points, but they've played better teams and didn't pick up 3 of their points from a forfeit, as we did. My point: show up and be ready to play.
Since we're playing on the mall, the fields may be water logged. If we get more rain this week, make sure to call the inclement weather line.
out.
ReplyDeletewin it!
I'll be there. I can't imagine the field to be more water logged than the monsoon we practiced in on Sunday.
ReplyDeletein and ready
ReplyDeleteOut - sorry i have to work
ReplyDeletei'm in for the field but don't even think of trying to get me to play goal
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteDeanna
Out. I have a wedding in KC.
ReplyDeleteTom
cant make the game this weekend...got to work...im bummed
ReplyDeleteI'm there.
ReplyDeleteI'm in after all.
ReplyDeleteLiam
I will be there. Thanks, Chip
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteMegan
I'm in
ReplyDelete-Chris
In-
ReplyDeleteKatya
I'm in...
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteJon
I am in for the first half...
ReplyDeleteAlly
In for first half.
ReplyDelete